Tuesday, March 13, 2007

FINALLY

Well, I have finally gotten caught up with all of those pesky Conquer your cravings.
I have been sooooooooo busy lately. I decided to start a 10 day walking program (which I have had to restart a few times). I started it originally on my Gazelle, but missed a few days so I restarted it, again on my gazelle. I have since tried again, this time outside and let me tell you the terrain outside is much different then that of my trusty gazelle. I have been building muscle tone, so my weight is up, but I am looking for it to start going down once I get more used to (and motivated to) walk more, more days a week and for longer periods of time, although the other day, I walked for 50 minutes. Next time I must remember to take some water with me.
I also have a new DVD to try this week so all is looking good (hopefully).
It is that time again for all of you out there that are trying to lose those stuborn pounds. Let us know how you are doing, and what type of plan you are working on. Also, if you have tried any of the tips.
Speaking of, I put a tip on here about a drink that helps you to burn calories. Fox 2 put it on there "Deal or Dud" segment to see how it worked for people. They found that in order to lose just 1 pound with it, you would have to spend... wait for it... $300. For that price you could join a gym for a whole year.

Buffie

No comments: