Monday, February 5, 2007

Month 2 Week 1

The first thing that I should tell you is that I HATE this month, and I don't generally use that word. This is just a bad month all around for me, so it should be interesting to lose weight this month. I can't do worse than I did last month, can I? :)
I have had kind of a slow week already, and I could blame my husband, but what good would that do? Yes, he got me interested in "The Sims", but I am the one who forgot to set a timer so that I did not spend all day in front of the computer (that was Saturday). On Sunday, I loafed on the couch. I felt crumby, my head was about to explode and I felt blah (for lack of a better word), so there, but now it is time to get up and get motivated AGAIN.
I want to lose no less than 5 pounds this month and so help me I will do it. As it is I have already (for the most part) given up soda. It was the last vise that I had, after all, I gave up cookies and the like last year. A woman, from my little girl's play group, gave up soda (she's pregnant and now has diabetes) and lost 5 pounds in one month, so here's to it working for me. I have been soda free for 2 days now, I know that that is not a long time, but consider that I normally have at least 2 a day. I figure if I can live without it until the end of the month, then I will be doing good. Right?

Buffie

No comments: