Thursday, February 22, 2007

Going Down

Two weeks ago today I brought home a brand new scale. I wasn't thrilled with what it said that I weighed, but it being digital I have found that I can't manipulate it the way that I could my old one. In that same two week time frame I have dropped 5 pounds, and that my friends is grounds for celebration (230.8 lbs and going down).

I would like to be able to credit the loss with the removal of soda from my diet, but sadly that is not the case. You may say that I was weak, but my husband will argue that I am strong, but without soda I am a bitch. Even my 4 year old wanted nothing to do with me the week that I went without a soda. I have cut back on my consumption, I now will have one soda every couple of days (I have also been known to make one can of soda last for two days).

With only 6 days left in the month I am excited about what I can get down to . Now to start rescheduling my workouts (and actually doing them), I have become quite relaxed in that area this month. Check back around Monday to see how I am doing and feel free to let me know how your progress is going.

Buffie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Keep your eyes on the goal and don't lose sight of them.