Friday, November 17, 2006

Hello Everyone!

Hi all, I am Juli Bradshaw and am in the lovely town of Springfield MO. I have been dieting most of my life and it is very important for me to be a healthier person...I want to be here for my son, and my husband. My scale currently reads 220. I was pretty heavy all through highschool, topping out at 190. But I lost a ton of weight my Freshman year in college. I weighed in at 135 and wore a size 8. I looked great but most importantly I felt great. I, like Buffy, gained all my weight while pregnant with Tanner. I ended my pregnancy at a whopping 250 lbs and have since lost some, but I have the hardest time staying motivated. I feel like my biggest downfall is not having enough discipline to see it through to the end. I am not going to concentrate so much on the numbers, but I want to be in a size eight again. Right now, I am in an 18/20. So I have a long way to go. My friend Shelly is getting married in April, and I would love to considerably smaller for the wedding. I don't have any full body pics--cause I REFUSE to take any! Hopefully that will change. But here I am.



I bought this program called the six week body makeover--and I was doing it for a while--and was doing a fantastic job! And then one day I just stopped--I had lost almost twenty pounds in six weeks...so why I will never know. But I need to get back on it--so that is my plan--if any of you want the specifics, let me know and I will email it to you. It's a great program, you get to eat carbs, and you eat all the time...as a matter of fact you'll get tired of eating. If I can't do that then I will jump over to Atkins again--that's how I lost all my weight in college. It's simple and quick, but I do love my carbs!

1 comment:

Healthy Mom said...

I think that you should post the "6 week body makeover". I am willing to try anything, and we could do it together.
Buffie